Monday, September 21, 2015

Graduation Tears that Abort a Pregnant Dinosaur




Days flipped as I witnessed the outrageous malice in the wonderful world as they brand it. I watched; I played; I slayed; I swayed yet answers seemed continents apart. My graduation       drew near; all along my dearest friends and comrades muted for sure. It was like a pure satellite disconnection. Friend vocabulary was breached like a decaying carcass. Israel, France, Aussie, South America to China some flew for further studies. Corporate world selective  affinity to the who is whose son or daughter.my peasant hood dichotomy betrayed me; outright lacking any efficient effective circle that could otherwise fertilize a healthy connection for an opportunity to show up. I slayed, stranded and reverting backward home. The simmering mirages of a deserted Kambaland clearly blurred my hopes. Communal pressure drew its fangs closer and sharper. Every granny and teenager posing unanswerable questions. I felt a failure for once; for all of them sort me as their aggregate Savior. All the same I can’t allow the current situation pin me down

All along the graduation heat and fun was boiling furiously until it almost spit out of my control. The community wanted to know where,when,and how the big party will take place. Deep down all the jittering ululation and happiness proved how malicious the world was. Family friends providing crates upon crates of beer, with a motorcade already prepared for my homecoming. This was the ultimate time for my entire community to have a glimpse of the magnificent rift valley. A recreation option already ripe after 10 yrs. of village immobility. “Wamama wa chama” provided a chance to have a marching suit made from the famous Mijikenda Kitenge. Their faces full of hopes and their mouth springing …waterfall of blessings, good luck and amazing wonderful wishes #savior has been born, they all branded!! The most awaited trophy was already here.
            Million questions kept poking my mind. Daunting and tainting my future prosperity. Hopeless now was a carnal wedge address. No deal maturing. No vacancy valid for me. No job coming my way. Friends of friends. Family friends all enjoying my success, spending hundreds of thousands to have fun yet they all scorn my quest for a job offer. an insult blade dung deeper .
            I felt better …I grew bitter… PR-friends were my ultimate devils. Tactically sugar-coated in smiley emoji faked faces. Their emoticons lacking discipline and practical validity, day drew near. A single day I will celebrate with them and forever desert my life like plague. These are the immediate enemies stalemate…kaa rada; watasherehekea nawe; watakuhepa wewe. Am already preparing the after-party speech... they migh all hate me but I would rather slap them with truth than spare their outright intentional pretense.
©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...