Thursday, October 22, 2015

Last Lusty Need

 



I need friends not pests

I need diet not a relief

I need promotion  not exploitation

I need shelter not mortgages 

I need reunion not civil war

A genuine IDP




I need happiness not riches

I need best not the rest 

I need health not stinking wealth

I need salvation not alteration

I need reality not absurdity 

An innocent being.

 


I need hope not Fear

I need freedom not sodom

I need wisdom not treason

I need pardon not abandon 

I need seed not weed

A need, I seed, I weed with no Greed


am a true son of Africa... Raised through the Worst but am very appreciative this far the lord has brought me!! I learn, I run ,I will do anything to save Humanity... 

Art nourishes my thoughts, soul , body and am glad to you read this"!


©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...