Monday, January 30, 2023

My Love,

My Love,

I know that life can be tough,
And bring you down when things get rough.
But I want you to know, my dear,
That you are strong and you have nothing to fear.

Keep your head up, and hold it high,
For the future is bright, and the skies are nigh.
You have within you a resilience,
And a courage that shines with brilliance.

So when the road ahead seems tough,
Just remember you are more than enough.
And with every step, you'll rise higher,
With grace, strength and an unwavering fire.

I'm here to support you, every day,
And together we'll find a brighter way.
So keep your head up, my love,
And know that you are more than enough.

Love always
©GKatolo 2023~~Thank you~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...