Friday, August 22, 2014

#our father

i say thank you 
for the gift of life
a new chance to live 
is rare and only Your Will assures
my conscience pleads for genuity
when guilty eats me after a lie
troubled and lacking any wisdom
Your Kingdom Corrects me from trashes 
consolation no man equates
Your authority freezes every pathogen

like a tree along the river bank
You keep me fresh n safe all day
i glitter in Your presence
no litter in my features
my future is safe in Your hands 
all creatures survive under Your signature

yes yes i will praise You till the end

angels appear at all angles
Your holy spirit remain extra gracious  
my value redeemed time to time
i bow in respect to say only You Reigns

DEATH,LOSS and FAILURE overburden me
HATRED, CONFUSION n LIES overwhelms me
ENVY, JEALOUSY all come Crawling
FEAR,WORRIES tear me apart

"oh my son", You Call 
and forgiveness overflows

Thank You ,i PRAISE YOU TILL I DIE 

i lack best pay-off  for Your treasure
pressure and pleasure overhauls my innocence
emergency flocks your Agency
our troubles always solved with urgency

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...