Thursday, February 16, 2017

Convince me otherwise

i am not convinced that she doesnt love
i am not convinced that hope is done
i am not convinced that we cant fall back together
yes the night is usually dark
but it doesnt deem a day barren
of course, because even the seas 
Go so rough and tough
but this doesnt hinder
the currents from kissing the shoreline

its written all over your face
that you  miss everything
that "i have moved on" 
is the smart lie u use to keep me calm
the tricks of i dont know 
yet u watched us part-ways
in the snap of a second
Now a year is over
20 came and i miss the teen
Crazy and extra smart

I have done alot
just to make u understand how special u r
how grt i miss every piece of u
And am stranded ...
the lady i love 
plays so hard to  get
And it reminds me of the naked nights
that we spend together cuddling
those cold silent nights
that shone bright under the glitters of stars
How grt celebrating ua birthdays was
how i missed just poking you
And the library moments
they remain fresh and sweet
I miss yes the woman i love
Even if it an hour
its more precious than this loneliness
I know, yes you read all 
the poems of my lifestyle
i know u track my next move

and i am  not worried
i am not in rush
for your space  remaim
the qursn of heart....

i wanna send u a valentines flower
but it withers 
i wanna to  write you a poem
just for us too
because we were to be...
LOve in the sky

©GKatolo 2017 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...