Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas CountDown 6®

Angels , I hear them beckon
In resounding unison they reckon
It is that time of the year again
When it rains heavens
When no cloud dares drift the sunshine
And the breeze boasts of only riveting fragrance

The sweet soothing tunes make everything right
And no desolate thought could ever creep into the light
The stars twinkle ever so bright
Whispering into each other ears of the eternal secrets they have kept
Of this glorious night

And if tomorrow never comes
This day met all our dire dreams
With a conviction of a newness
That gives birth to such goodness
We are happy to be witnesses
Of such blessings

Kissing under the mistletoe
Goosebumps forming under our pores
The beauty of this day calms
All our doubts and fears
We stand out in the daylight in the sun's beaming rays
We make merry, happy to be here yet another Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...