Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My daughter

My daughter,
Times are in Gods Making
A privilege to all
Living by a chance
More Praising His Name
Is all I Do.
For in Him is my refuge
In Him is our breath.

To the many worries
Mysteries of life
Bad to sorrow feeling.
A tight Mama hug
Is all missing
Assurance all is gonna be fine.
And in everything
His will is mightiest
His decisions all supreme
And in everything,
His Love, Care and Compassion
Remains his great pack

We rebuke the evil
We soil it in the name of Jesus Christ
We deny the actions of the underworld
We announce the power of Healing
We overturn all the plans of the devil
We destroy and Rebuke them
In everything; Lord Almighty
Let your Holy Trinity Bind Us.
let. You greatness and healing be our portion
We believe and trust this
In the Name of the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
We declare life upon death
We we confirm we Bound by your Security
And no amount of evil
Shall ever visit our life's
Or loved ones
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...