Friday, December 15, 2017

Kyra_Leah PureNiceness

It was blissful
More extraordinarily amazing
How they were tighter
Magnetico and special
Love flowing like waterfalls
So Natural and explicit
Mum_daughter unique Bond
Episodes I will never forget
Deep Uniqueness,Leah_Kyra lifestylus

Free-flowing compassion
Tightest cuddles puzzles
Embrace quintessence
Pleasure with leisure essence
Dissent nurture so mature and natural
Feeling better in the young girly girly them
Mum_daughter sweetness
Pure niceness, Leah_Kyra lifestylus

It was like a dream
I wished to scream
Loudest to the valued Embrace
Gorgeous touch, mum so blessed
Daughter so lovingly endowed
Seemed like two  young souls
Paired by the same heart ♥
Daughter_mum crazy youngness.
Simply explicit, Kyra_leah craziness.

©AsKatoLo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...