Thursday, December 28, 2017

Love Bound

It was just magical
How strange it got practical
Fast forward we became pals
Chit chat and their sparkle was the golden ball
It meant it all
Mum - daughter tighter Bond
Special and beyond any pounds
Natural and comprehensive sound

Short but full of all memories
An episode of a series I wanna stack in Storeys
Mama so loving and dota so adoring
Life so simple but affectionately sparkling
And life bound us into a unique  circle
A wonderful tale of excellence cycle
Worth all the praise, worth all the vitals.
I met first hand love so pivotal
And above all so mwaaaabolous
I miss the company  more
I miss the family time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...