Monday, March 19, 2018

Skunk Rug

The pain was not worth it
The hate was not more about it
Irresponsible craziness
Of consistent laziness
Useless brotherhoods
Mared by pure falsehoods

I watched and warned
As you repeatedly assumed
My call on duty
More abuse of purity
Took everything for granted
A fool you forever branded

I was stranded
To understand your latent
I was stressed
In silence I labored
More I was bothered
To hell I pondered

I gave you enough time
To grow your own balls
I nurtured you enough
To want see you above
You bit me over n over
To assert your insensitivity

Walk in your own pride
Suffocate in your nuisance
As I wish you more troubles
In your life struggles
To wake you up
In this lives realities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...