Friday, May 11, 2018

Stop Studying Now.

Stop studying yes Stop 
Stop looking for jobs
Yes stop 
Stop waking up Early 
I said you stop
Stop running your mind Wild
Yes stop 
Get yourself a rich Man
Yes please
Auction your Goods 
Please Do, 
Unlearn your madness
Right Now
Image result for Stop NowStop struggling
With your own Ass shit
That make you feel less
That remind you.
How poor you are
That choke you
How useless you are getting
With Less coins
Less value
And all Day,

You are spending 
You are over-speeding
With needs that bleed 
With issues that choke
All your efforts and Support,
So just stop,
Anything that eats from you
Because it makes u a loser 
A more miser
Troubled master 
Troubled Faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...