Sunday, January 3, 2021

Heart Breaker

Hand-some
Handsome gentleman
A add-some add + sum
Snack full of smack
Right height
Fine sight
Glossy lips
Bicep sugar curls
Feeling good nothing
Full package 
Better everything
Drinking them full-time
Extra time extraordinare

Son of a woman 
Dripping daughters wet 
Sick wetting and Loh! 
Still waiting
Boychild readymade
Smiles so drowning 
Hugs so crushing
All inclusive package.

Son of a woman
Taking them pants off
More stand offs
Because he is taken
Mistaken single soldier
No worries sperm donor
Donate and detonate
We will detox.
Oooh Heartbreaker.

© GKatolo 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...