Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My virgin yam



If Kenya was girl
Terrorism could have raped our virgin
Blessed with all bonga points features
Future would be blurred and staggered
Pot holed right left center n daggered
ooh my dear country




Head wounded by communal clashes
Eyes blinded by tribal intolerance
Crippled by corruption and nepotism
Ditched and rotten by Alshababies
ooh my dear country
 
Stinking the nasty odor of decomposing morality
Polarized insensitively due to undue illiteracy
Insecurity staining its clothes
Natural calamities tearing its pants
International air exposing our nudity
Gossips gone gravy
Impatience brain washing our angel
Ooh my dear country

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...