Monday, November 24, 2014

silence.




The cruel monster
Who is never fed-up
Terminating and eliminating
All creatures without mercy
My grandparents, uncle and father
You stole them from us
Even before my tears dried
My niece, brother and priest
You angrily consumed like vampires
Ooh! ooh!


As I took a relieve
Shock!I couldn’t believe
You gunned down our teachers
Your flares are humiliating 
I witnessed as u robbed our passengers
Deadly danger yet tripled anger
As my aunt was expecting the joy
Of an angel ...you annoyed
The sleep doubled delivery pains
Even no chance to witness
The toil of 9 months ;no bless
You induced diseases
To ensure more deceases
I condemn you devil

My friend
A comrade n a twin sibling
You dented again our family
 
Please!...the cemeteries are full
The land dull
The tombs are enough
Our wombs more bombs
Erroneous jobs


My tear wells
All deserted
My soul infinitely wrecked
The heck gutter my neck
Shock that poke n mock
...idiot share the joke!
Who do you wanna take next?
My mother? useless
you raped her soul
Consumed n exhumed my president...


So who do you respect?
Jesus you tried
A big looser; you blundered
Ashamed and thundered
I rebuke you murderer


DEAR LORD HAVE MERCY ON US
SHIELD US FROM THE DEVIL
LET YOUR SUFFICIENT GRACE FILL US 
AND YOUR WILL BE FOREVER DONE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...