Saturday, December 13, 2014

@the Bond



The day started chilly
Seeing you clobbered me
Robbed my sight
Mine glued MY angel right

Knowing you was a pure miracle
The marvel in your eye was magical
The vote you casted was classical
Dipping your small finger to drip
Was a long journey that glowed my heart
Your palm was soothing like a soul music
Like a guitar you trammed a musical lyric
That imprisoned my love dove
Yearning to explode the message#
That kept massaging n cuddling my soul
Cushioning it with mega love
Furnishing its edges like a masterpiece 

The night out
Saw glamor
Hammer our joy
Bond and rivet our friendship
Moreover spanner our union
The jokes you poked
Locked and docked
Me into the comical
Camille, smiley

The moon and stars
Witnessed
 The Glittering humor
Expose her milky teeth
Nurturing young love
Cold numbed our bodies
Reminding us of the super embrace
That awaited us
The wiring to electrify
Magnify and purify
Our maturity
The compassion
Passion and companion
You are precious
Marvelous n fabulous
We jointly make others jealous
And forever you remain my inner core
my grand life score
kisses honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...