Tuesday, December 2, 2014

world of books and looks

i am hungry but no more ONLY bitterly angry ...
am from Africa the dark continent as they loudly propagate it
,messed up by the opportunist predecessors 
who came as missionaries n ended as silly assholes 


have lived in the wild ,ate with the goats but  
am sorry future requires skill full investment
for it's always alarmed by the unnecessary ejection
 ...our gold mines and land they own ...
our ivory n people they traded 
Embedded image permalinkour brainy chap they ferry to ivy, Harvard
n oxford to train them the slain doctrine ,.
 ..world of book and looks ...

yes i can deny all my evil doing but my soul pleads for justice .


 

 they killed ...so sad that was the best solution
imprisoned many in the vain search of power and control

humanity slaughted and castrated and all they forgot was "life a debtor leaves you more  vulnerable..and stinking the foul rot of stupidity" 

wits should be neat to knit  and brilliance is crippled by  financial constraint  therefore before you are free at last you may rust deep down the crust

together we can save the indigenous continent ;;build strong pillars of development, security, harmony n bumper harvest

@eco-gift says
" i stand as a lawyer to myself ,my people and humanity
and i can never allow insignificant petty thoughts monopolize my mind"


DEAR LORD BLESS AFRICA...AFRICA  UNITE ...AFRICA UNITE...STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS
ALMIGHTY IS OUR WITNESS
FEAR IS THE ONLY WEAKNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...