Friday, February 6, 2015

CIROC

dreams sweet the sweat scream
cream that  dim,swim and whim

political maniacs n fashion fads
sports pro exhilaration
hiphop superstars rhyming
exclusive automobiles guzzler
posh aristocracy denting
crazy democracy prowess
excess success

Ciroc havoc
provoke the flock shocks
genetic disparity
melanin tactics
pacific keratin
tint congruence urgency
agency affluence
rocking @ROCKY'S
Freezing  Himalayas
while California murmurs
the silent secrets of life hustles

Greenland to Bangkok
streets of Sydney 
fleeting northward to
ISLANDS of Tokyo..
Maybach pullover
as DJS rewind the dark side
inside the park side archives 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...