Saturday, February 28, 2015

skillS that never kill

Image result for thoughtful picsmany thing may seem impossible but not until you  gravitate your mind into positivity  airway you still remain enchained in the slavery of impossibility prison

always stay keen enough and too mean enough with your words to stand an aggregate survival in any life military battle 

NEVER  EVER DESPISE YOUR ABILITY

success is the greatest form of  revenge

 

observe observe observe

Image result for thoughtful pics

the eye is the single most wonder binocular so wild and varied  that you stand million chances to unwind the mystery of the unknown and dive deep into the seal of opportunity and knowledge 

always let your mind wander in the wilderness  of imagination and soon you will spot the mega oasis of gems and opportunity

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...