Friday, February 13, 2015

complex matrix

a rich  man saw a garbage collector  in a bin from his balcony  n whispered @"thank you Lord am not in that status.

the garbage collector then saw a naked mad woman and thanked God he was not in her status

20 minutes later an ambulance rushing a  prince to ICU passed by, its siren in full voice that it caught the eyes of the mad naked woman .she knelt  down, bowed and thanked God she was not in his state..

10 minutes later the prince was confirmed dead..

life is so complex that when you busy wishing the day to end soonest someone somewhere is in deficit and busy wishing he could at least have a single extra gallop of oxygen

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...