Thursday, April 23, 2015

merry tangle



Image result for the little girl in a woman picsPancake shake
A stake soft n thimble
I freeze when i squeeze
Your booty
It feels majestic
That’s why i can’t run away

Your smiles
Leave me wishing
Missing you milky white teeth
Fresh and gorgeously appetizing
Dark chocolate lips
Well spiced like a sandwich
Tempting me always to try our chemistry
A mystery that i have mastered

As you walk in the kitchen isle
As you ping pong the frying pan
As you dash into your chores
Your soft whispers leave me intense
The knocks in the floor
And the shakes of the ass
As you pass, trembles my emotions
No pretense i wanna dance.

Image result for the little girl in a woman pics


Your body curves
The fragranced cologne
The inhibiting shades
Captivating bounces
And random romantic touches
Matches my heart beats
As you repeat over n over
I miss my model
Image result for the little girl in a woman picsIn her sandals and the flowing dress
Revealing her womanhood
Boobs tight like a nut
Ass firm like a fresh scone
Cleavage of fresh age
I wanna save you as my screensaver
For i feel happy when i see you
Around you am always jubilant







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...