Sunday, April 19, 2015

replenish

my audience
big up in excess
for i don't know to express
the impress
that u press
in to my soul 
Image result for humble giver images

America ,Germany ,great Britain, France ..... and all international countries special thanks 

i know not how you knew my blog
and what keeps me awed
is the vivid visits u make to my blog
like a honey well
its my hope i acclimatise
to your expectation

like @tell  a friend to tell  a friend
i appreciate your networks
i wish you knew how belated i grow
when all i see is  doubled pageviews
but you see i expected a feedback
for   i only made to communicate to you
my beloveth sweetness

imagine from@Kenya
internet made it possible for me to meet you
oooh in absentia 
yes my dear this is my year
my yearn made me learn 
my blog made me travel virtually
a journey so special for i met you
and in reality your pal  will suddenly be aware



heroic  made from zero 
hustle buzz in dusk
as   i unmask the secrets of life

am in a serious deficit
 of the spring board 
to catapult me to the recommended equilibrium
a medium am assured u are naturally powered
as i did"travelling  online to meet you" you are special at that 

Image result for humble giver imagesa dollar donation

to save a nation and a talent
that borne the supreme president@Obama
an extention of favour
to make the limelight
of our counties
and as J.F. KENNEDY "paused ask what you can do for your country not what it a can do for you£"

iiiuhhbut it dawned to me he was from a wealthy family
so tell me  how does poor cross borders???how does he fly in a plane???oooh not that I lack the basics but money is wanting ..it has castrated and frustrated my desires ....of meeting you in a KARAOKE NIGHT in JAPAN,or even at shopping malls in PARIS Or Istanbul more so it still remains a dream for me to land in Disneyland in this status .....i love NBA,RUGBY CIRCUIT and mostly in Las Vegas  i must arrive one day

am broke ...but not broken...
i havent had milk shake 
but too am not shaken 
please awaken my star
brighten my future 

financially needy
brains abundantly blessed
my dearest friends , if you get my poem
circulate it like bushfire
let it fill the sky blue with glitters
until i finally find the humbly able person
willing and ready to invest in me

and i  advance "GOD BLESS YOU"
cheers and mostly leave a quote  or  a tip i gladly appreciate and celebrate my fan base....

 Image result for humble giver images
khibenda@gmail.com......forn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...