Tuesday, July 7, 2015

thick sticky lily


miss chocolate
please change my moods
dear, can i steal your virginity
golden brown my soul with sweetness
give me a horny thorny  sensation


Mr D**k
why are you so hungry?
sleeping like an dead carcass
yet when angry than a lion
you salute all ladies
ready to cause stampede
tremor the well with your drills


my name is boobs 
imagine men never realize me
yet i own a territory  in them
joyously conspicuous in wanjiru
for his touch makes them firm
arousing a wonderful wedding ecstasy

dear teeth 
you have betrayed me again
dented my lies with a giggle 
given my wise a protective chisel
and recently you camouflaged 
making me a ghost recreational facility


© gift 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...