Wednesday, July 29, 2015

MEET KENYAS YOUNGEST MODEL...






"her smile keeps me going." 
meet my best-friend, a colleague and the mother to the most beautiful youngest model i have ever met.@avie

"Life is like a river, it has sharp bends, steep noisy lodges to calm broad whispering benches. This summarizes my entire life. i have dined at the worst parties of my life but too have danced to ululation of my success. Am not perfect, that makes me a human," she chuckles. 

Being a single parent to a wonderful angel is the best irony that fill the vacuum of my weaknesses  with stars of jubilance, hope and resilience expelling the void of loneliness and for sure the grace of the Mighty Lord has been sufficient in my life.


Accepting reality is the first step to freedom from the bondage of unworthiness/failure  and a jump start to a fulfilling life. I bore my daughter in my 3rd year and I accepted the situation after a healthy relation hit its dead-end .This has been my most liberating decision that have ever made although panic and psychological stress are inevitable at the initial stages of the new life.

Am so humbled to be raising a queen, living daily to see her smiles that clear all my worries and amplify my life to a unified purposeful highway.I can walk all nights and over the monster tornadoes to make her life the best ever.she continues. 


 vulnerability in female gender is a strenuous nuisance that has come a long way over the ages. I wonder when a joint investment tends to a stand alone mission. its a pity . As for me, am raising a noble respectable woman for a man some place but am left perturbed i have not yet met the real man-made for me and its my challenge to every woman out there, you are a great woman,a mentor and the mantle of the next generations.

thanks for the love. MAMA LOVES YOU AVIE MORE AND MORE

aviana



© gift 2015

1 comment:

  1. Again I had to read this before signing off with nolstagia. THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

    ReplyDelete

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...