Sunday, May 10, 2015

its not the same without you around

 i loved,cherish, recognize and still hold you dearest
Image result for missing dead mom picsits been 1,3,6,39 ,20 yrs since you left
there was no good bye
i wish you waited a bit longer
just to see and enjoy the fruits of your genes

i recall the moments we shared
i remember how you hugged me tight
slight pecks that assured no problem
your smiles as you wake us to go to school
the hide and seek game we played
your mighty tickles and how bad
you bought me the toys and teddy bears


Image result for missing mom picsdo you still recall how often we  went up country
running after the hen and chicken
the runs that we always had
olympics where i was always the winner tenderly

i still polish your shoes
your wardrobe seems lonely
your cold bed leaves me blank
not until our pets pranks me

you know what ....the wall picture you pined
stares at me with a huge smile .....
at time i talk it you with no answer
at my 2md birthday i saw you assist blow the candle
you best album collections i cant get enough of them

and that best meal you used to cook
i will always enjoy with pleasure
your seat and that best dress, i keep clean forever
i love above dove....i miss  miss your embrace

o0oh before i forget
the dog beating at aunty Kate bash
made me a man to reckon on to date
your fierce face when angered vividly floods my mind
okay i miss everything
your presence and sight absence gives me hiccups

during danger i feel so helpless
at times i curse why you even left
i stare at the skies hoping i could see you descending
i hate you ....yes at times the fury overwhelms me
cruel world pokes me catastrophically daily
and i wished you where around to guide my way

no one will ever replace you
your special spot in my life is still intact
my son or daughter must have your name
i cant wait having another small mom or dad
my mum ...i celebrate you.....
dad you the best man i ever met.
Image result for missing dead parents  pics


 MY PARENTS ///......I ADORE YOU MORE AND MORE..... R.I P






 

2 comments:

  1. this is a good piece- so touching, engaging a and emotional. THUMPS UP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks .... poetry nourishes my soul.... daily ..i got keep pushing harder

      Delete

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...