Tuesday, June 5, 2018

CK 001

I have a very Profound Confession to make.  One Dr. Chris Kirubi  has been my Idol and my mentor. (without his Knowledge). His business prowess and Excellence has been my  life time Inspiration. 

Chris Kirubi You have Influenced me to a point  I changed my Facebook account to Ask KatoLo from :(ecogift) because I felt  no matter how small or little I Am ,  I have the  power to change and influence the world positively . (This Is after seeing your #ASKKirubi tab)

I first saw you in Mid  2017 in your  CK 001 motor. This was in Gilgil for NYS pass out. And I can confidently Say you're a  state man. A year later I have seen your Pictures in the social media and I was depressed to see how your health seemed disturbing. I did shed tear 😢 

Today I have a special plea to make and I will best describe it via my passion Poetry.

Dear Lord,
In your special Creation,
And your Mighty power,
We Ask for Healing
We Pray for total Cleansing
We confess our wrong doing
And Beg for your Forgiveness
We are your lovely kids
Lord terminate this monster
Sickness that's haunting
Pains that are never ending
Lord have mercy on us.
I pray for healing for Dr. Chris
We ask for National healing
Unchain the sick in Hospitals
Give them the Smile of lifetime
The joy of Existence,
Oh Lord hear Us,
We admit our iniquities
We confess our treachery
We Truly  plea for your mighty healing
Lord of Lords
You did it to Job,
You did it to the lepers
You did it Lazarus
Giving him life even after death
You're our only hope
We humble ourselves
Lord may your Holy Spirit
Comfort us
May your angels
Be with us.
Grab us with your Mighty Grib
From this pains.
Oh Lord  hear us.
Oh Lord Heal us Now.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

Refresh and replenish us
Oh Lord,
Rejuvenate and rekindle
Our hopes and Joy,
Grant us the beauty of good  health
Amen
Grant us the wholeness of body
Amen
And dear Lord  grant us  the tranquility
Of the body, mind and the soul,
Amen.

I wanna visit my mentor ASAP,  any leads,.... Let me know.

All is possible in the eyes of our Mighty Lord. Fill us with unending faith Oh Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...