Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Shine On Your Way

The Cruel Claws of Death
Has snatched our apple
It has dented our new family
A very humble soul
Is now dancing with the Angels
kevine,Shine on your way Darling

Memories are still fresh
How calm you were
How composed
You presented your arguments
The group presentations,  all amazing
And with Boldness you shone through
Conquering the dogma of impossibly
And here we are Celebrating heroine
You taught us humility
You were more than a Jewel
We will miss you
In our great Family M.IRL
Kevine, Shine on you way Darling.

Dear Lord,
Grant us triumph,
To overcome all evil
Heal our Souls
And spare us from all plans of the Devil
Have mercy on us.
And May our dreams come true.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...