Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Confession.

Tell her how our brains are intoxicated with love hormones
Tell her how we miss eachother
Tell her how we get fired up
Tell her how everythin gets wet and slippery
Tell her how i ran my tongue up and down your cock
Tell her how your cock repeatedly rammes down my throat
Tell her how u enjoy it
Tell her how u play with my boobs as we moan effortesssly
Tell her how u shoot all your cum allover my mouth
Tell her how i lick your cock clean
Tell her how i then get u a glass of water
Tell her how u drink it and curl up next to me
Tell her how my head lays on your chest
Tell her how i rub your body till you pass out
Tell her how u pin me down in the middle of the night
Tell her how u stroke me good all night
Tell her how you died to see my cum face
Tell her how we get drenched in sweat and out of breath
Tell her how you lick my pussy and make my thighs tremble
Tell her about our late night calls
Tell her about my nastiness in bed
Tell her about my childish behaviour that u like
Tell her how we stick our tongues out and laugh our asses off
Tell her how u called me ur bitch
Tell her how i call you son
Tell her how freely you unpack everything that weighs your heart
Tell her how i listen to you when u even sound stupid
Tell her how i treat you as a winner even when you are loosing
Make sure you tell her all about me
NOW YOU GOT ME FEELING LIKE SHOOTING CUPID!

Credit .... Ms MUGURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...