Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Emptiness

Peace in pieces
Face in feaces
Races in laces
Courtesy of choices

Wealth castrated eat health
Greed took the lead
Implanted seeds of weeds
A sin at the core of my shin.

Fear gave me more worries
Bitter Berries chocking my existence
Poverty shuttered positivity
And Now depression is Suffocating me

Money gave me gadgets and lonely life
A huge house and Echoes of my troubles
Emptiness infested like jiggers
No happiness, no fulfilment

Money can buy everything
But can't guarantee peace
It can't assure you happiness
Very crucial, but only zeros and ones.

Politician killed brotherhood
Greed killed humanity
Chase of paper mutilated Conscience,
This Emptiness is a wake up call for existence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...