Saturday, August 11, 2018

Zero's Can't Be Hero's.

Riches can’t buy love
Wealth can’t win Happiness
Life can’t be numbers
Zeroes and ones
Loot that makes us unequal
In the eyes of the Egalitarian
In the philosophy of bourgeoisie
Because more population
To them is more bankrolls
It is enough market
Sad, we just numbers,
For their Electoral succession,
Disguised as democratic success,
Obsession of Possession.

My conscience
Can’t allow nonsense
My personality
Can’t allow atrocity
My love
Can’t be bought like a dove

Short-sightedness
Combined with greediness
It is the failure of humanity,
Easy-Come, Easy Go,
And you bend low
Giving up your power
In the chase of fame
So lame, Take Control,
Evade controversy
Serve you God on master
Not earth rich gangster.

Tests and tribulations
Will throw you off balance
They will haunt your personality
They will drown your passion
The rewriting of new order
Slavery of the mind
The lockdown of brain cells
In the praise of paper

They think they control
All systems in a row
They misuse power
To imagine they are winners
But more sinners
Blood in their hands
Is paid with blood in their sleep
They die miserable
Because they are all perishable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...