Saturday, August 11, 2018

Shades and Shadows

Oh son of the peasant farmer
Arm your Self well
With Wisdom and Knowledge
For the journey ahead,
Will either pass-over you,
Or feast on you.
Like David stiffen your fist
Be a man of Faith.

It’s a world of Cannibals,
Blood hungry carnivals
Ready to have you raw
With their claws & jaws

Opportunity plus Resources
That’s a rare combination
If chance shows up,
Be prudent and a quick student
Learn the ways of the Rome
And blend in with streetwisdom

It’s a highway of faith
It’s a narrow pathways
That require stillness and stability
For peace and tranquility
To prevail and Excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...