Monday, December 10, 2018

Lord I beg Thee..

Dear Lord,
May you Grant our son your eternal peace
May you have mercy upon him
May you forgive him all his Sins.
May you cleanse him Lord
With your Sons(Jesus Christ)Blood
May you accept him into your Kingdom
For Father, You are the Redeemer
May you make a way for my Family
May you clear our pains
Father, Lord Almighty, Listen to Our cry Lord
We need your Presence Amidst Us,
We request for your Deliverance
We Pray for your Salvation
We ask for you healing Lord
Relieve Us from thiS pains
And Lord,
May you make My generation a blessed generarion
May you enrich everyone in my family Unit
With your everlasting grace
Lord Almighty, I pray for your intervention
I welcome you to my Family
Take over
May you heal us from this turmoil
May you be glorified for your sufficient grace
May you rejuvenate our souls
May you be uplifted High
And in every special way,
May your Will be done Lord Almighty
Bless my people
Build My empire..  
Praises and Thanksgiving I grant You
All the Days of my life
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...