Monday, December 24, 2018

Shah Bae

The love of my life
The Blessed  Angel of my existence
It is such a wonderful revelation
In you I have a Loving Wife
The Mother of my generation
The source of my happiness
And the Queen of my Empire
Oh Sweetie
I Adore you Knight.

You are the brightest star
In my family Galaxies
You are the Apple of my eye
The love of my life
And everytime I hold you
I feel your Love deep in my veins
You overflow my life with pureniceness
Oh my Queen; Your Lips speaks of sweetness
Your hugs chain me into pure compassion
I am fully in love with you Babe.

In your Strength I am complete
By your compassion we are family
By your humility we are couples
A lifetime partner
A sweetheart  all my life
And I promise  you
I will be forever there for Us
Yes The Katolos.
May you take care of my wonderful angel
Moreover, be strong for us Love
I adore you sweetheart..
Mob kisses Babe
Forever & Ever swirry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...