Friday, November 18, 2022

Thanksgiving 😍

Thanks and many thanks 
To the heavens and the skies,
For aligning in my favor
The land and seas
For the immense harmony
I am because of your amazing Love
Gracious Lord, I am humbled

Day and months turned into jubilant years
Prayers and fasting paids off 
Fully grateful for healing
Day after day, and Faith keeps me strong
It is truly amazing what the Lord has done
I walked  in the valley of death
Swum in the bloodstreams of slaughter
Manouvered the furnace of Pains and tribulations
Dear Lord save me from these excruciating episodes
In your image and likeness you curved me
Save me over and Over
I desire your face and fave much more

I give thanks for another year
Of blessings and salvation
I am thankful for all I have been through
The lows and the Highs
But you steadily picked me up
You embraced me tightly with care and compassion
I have something to smile about
A life worthy life
Health and the precious gem of wellness
All granted by you
And this Breath, I am grateful
Thanks 🙏🏾 Lord.
I count everyday as a blessing 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...