Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Hibernation Mode

To the many friends I failed 
To the unkept promises
The  numerous times I faulted
The many days I went mute
To the missed call 🤙 and missed deals
To the sweet talking

I wish you knew
The tattered World 🌍  in my mind
The shuttering dreams in my life
The wrecking plans in my sphere
The broken deals in my ways
The dented program I endure 
The traumas & drama I am through 

Lost Trust with dear ones 
Burdened with debts all round
Bleak future and drained mornings
Plans full of premature raptures 
Great plans ending in tragic miscarriages
Friends vacating & vanishing in broad daylight 
Oh..! I Had to sink low in hibernation
To survive the ordeals 

Dependants wonder how
I lost my glory, so sorrowful 
My stars shut on my face 
Unfortunately my ship hit the damn iceberg
The weather and storms veering me off route
Have been Sailing in mere hope
Auch! My faith fails me at times
My energies drain me sometimes
And indeed I can't pretend
The kadrink is my escape

The silence is it
The plan is all me
Capitalism is about me
Survival for the finest is it 
Carnival society is where I was born
Much wiser, no opportunity to miss
Greater resilient greater personal awareness
Hits, no miss. 
But always, when they life goes south
Hibernation is survival.

©GKatolo2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...