Sunday, August 16, 2015

Silly <<>> love crush!!!!!

i have a crush
too bad she is a lesbian
mind you she is an international icon
the dream woman of my heart

the rush, harsh crash
singing melodies sinking into my oblogata 
words that caress my deepest emotion
leaving me in a love comma
i can't avoid shying away
my screensaver idol is ecstatic 
causing my mental lapse
leaving all my nuts loosened
i hate it,every dude wants to enter her
padlock with tight armed marine one security..
passwords that leave me suffocating 
Gosh!..i cant help it, she got 40million followers
 
©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...