Saturday, August 1, 2015

Tacking men heads-on...



Image result for power of a woman picsThe power of a woman .
Love almost made me get laid in rest in pieces rot bed. The epitome of betrayal and a combination of the worst experiences led to an undesired ultimate conclusion ...life got no meaning. A second chance of life dawned on me when I realized I could at least limp from my nurse bed to accomplish basic biological processes of faecation. Thoughts flocked from all angles and however the psychological tumor I suffered bore scrupulous decisions-I swear the last thing you should ever imagine is death !!!. I have a testimony, the power of a woman, a true taste of half-death, and half-life. Do you think we enjoy walking through the streets of  campus and busy town centres with the evidence we had unsafe sex? Only a real gentleman provides unbreakable pillar and a healthy shoulder to their beloved at the trying moments. I throw a challenge to you!
I dumbly lived in a dream stream all my life, and like any other girl, sharing is the last thing in their vocabulary, for we are naturally engineered to be go-getters, owners not options and any mistaken influx only leads to passing on, like my mama taught me “give your toys to the young ones” .  Any creature with a hanging antennae between their legs is a typical monster, a philanthropic charitable master of generosity ceremonies always ready and willing to donate. They are loaded with severe missiles seemingly harmless but ask my fellow female friends the last time they swore never to be screwed down there was the chilling morning or late night; piercing pain came raping them to terminate mysterious mistaken creature or hours before the jubilance of a safe delivery. Men don’t you ever, ever!!!; think you can measure up the power of a woman!!!  A lot happens in a ladies lifecycle, does anyone of you ever realize how much we struggle with monthly cramps, moods swinging right, north, left and cross-land?
Image result for power of a woman pics
A woman loves with their ears not like this random team mafisi dumb folded by every photo-shopped make up woman who hijacks their sight in both the market place  or online scum spam’s flocking their platforms. FYI most of you are greedy bastards, one minute performers and makeshift rascals." the power of a woman" Hahah, so what chance do you stand compared to my artificial dildos that can satisfy me, fly me to cloud 20 and back thus cursing any dude who ever wasted my time and their energies only to dump mucus quarter way the journey? This simply answers why I  have to do it with Kim every other month. So, up your game if you wanna stay relevant, respect your woman and be responsible for your action. Handsome is not a ticket to parenthood, so raise to the occasion and remember the gross mistake you can make is talk of your fathers or parents success when dating a reputable lady!!! You got that ...it’s a shame. I got Mullah, I got brains n looks, I got class, I got style, I got integrity just to name a few. Live with it or hang!  

© gift 2015

1 comment:

  1. life is a rough highway....whatever stage you are in ...appreciate

    ReplyDelete

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...