Saturday, March 26, 2016

Can't Go, Won't Go

Holy heavens... Am torn between this situation
What should I break first
The covenant or the glasses
Ooh please can someone crush this great memories
That keep knocking every time
Cementing the relationship that is so bad in dead-end 

My archives are full of her memories
My library is dominated by her love cards
And every morning, her  portrait waves
Squeezing the best love I got 

I so bad want to forget her
I so bad want to be free again
But queen you terrorized all my love territories
My liquor got nothing over your charm
Your drama is the best  scene I wanna replay
No other place I would rather be
Than in your warm hands cuddle
No lyrics is magnetic
Than your "take care honey"
No kiss is exponential
Than your forehead sleep warm baby. 

 
Am in this shambled jungle
Waiting for our love break-time
To come into an breakthrough mode
As I crush the selfish character
And embrace your weaknesses
For am miserable without you.
Am a scam without you
And don't wanna be in love spam anymore
 
Come back home
Let's build this empire together
Unifying our efforts
And dividing our differences
As we multiply our abilities
And March into eternity..
Until death do us apart.
Forever and ever
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...