Thursday, October 13, 2016

Open letter to my Daughter

My Daughter,
All men are good...
Yes very Bad.
They made me Broke
Broke all my Hearts and Glasses
More than necessary I ended hating
Even your Father
The man who gave me sleepless nights
For all the promises he had
Are 6ft.Under,  yet he exists
Funny too his Sausages.
I was bewitched I couldn't sleep
Or even wake, without 3 super shots

All men are Good
Yes all Bad.
With an exception of your brother
For am raising a king
A deserving man with Dignity
Humbled enough to respect all women.
And mature to care of an Empire.
Don't shy away,
To take up his challenge
Not a competition
Keep calm and pace up
More train him how to be
A gentleman indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...