Monday, October 31, 2016

Our Flower has Withered

Death in your cruelty you take the Best
In your secrecy you rob our family
Steal away our Peace
And leave us in Pain n more worries

We wish we knew your Formulae
we could have planned for an exact timing
We wish we knew your Desires
And we will pay u in abundance

Day in out, seconds in
You just take them
One by one and with no Favoritism
We are Still confused, for you never satisfied

Darling, we wish out tears could save you,
We hope out frown could bring you back
But watching you rise up the Heaven Chariot
We thank God For everything,
He is the Creator n Also the Owner
We opt to accept, For its the only painful Truth
We hope to meet you,
As we sing Hallelujah Forever.
Rest in Peace... @Dear Pendo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...