Monday, October 17, 2016

Situationship

She is beautiful
But silent when in situationship
She is lovely and jovial
But Mute at the phase of danger
She is a young mama's baby
But very quiet when over thinking
She is very exemplary
But very reserved in Normalcy
She is gorgeous at heart
But blunt when at pains
She is playfully sweet
But dented by mood swings
She is a creative keen observer
But a bully at discoveries
She is a Golden star
But craze when stirred
She is an ardent reader
I wish I could write books for her.

She is a perfect match
A quality many dream of
Her class and perseverance
Makes doves lovely
I wanna sing a song
To an angel so dear
I wanna clear her tears
That run deep all year
I wanna put a broad smile
That gonna glow her entire life
I wanna meant the pains
That stain her heart.
I wanna live up to her dreams
That boldly make her hardworking
I wanna spare my Empire
For a queen worth her
I wanna glow her soul.
To eternity of Compassion & Unity
Love that flow with passion
With Embrace of Greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...