Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Dear future wife

Dear future wife
Take a stool and a Notepad
Be keen and positioned as pads
To take an hint of maintaining a man's life.

Before we met,
I had great friends
Some more beautiful than  you
Some more eloquent and vibrant
Others so Daring yet so Compassionate
As you know...They are still part of me
Their time is second to your Priorities
Our bond should never worry you
For if its messing, We have done
If it kissing and dissing
We did all that crap....
But I chose you...
Only you.

Be kind with my Family
Accommodate my weaknesses
As you cushion our potholes.
Be sure I love good massage.
Do it so good that I won't miss the salon
I enjoy good Meals....
Make it perfectly that Hotel becomes History
Service all my needs and you will enjoy all my breed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...