Monday, November 7, 2016

In less than 24hours

The world is waiting
For you to make the greatest mistake
with their mouth wide open
Wondering, when did your greatness vanish
Where did your Soberness Go
More the greatest success
Of Electing the best Leader
Compatriot Enough
To make the globe more safer
Embrace diversity & universality

We wish you all the best,
We might have elected for you
All the same, Make us proud
Don't degrade the dignity we Accord you
Never Erode the sanity we respect you for
Never give us the chance to doubt you
We respect your institutions
We respect your advancements
But the best you can do is give us a great leader

Many are still worried
What happens next
what went wrong where?
We zip and wait, to see what happens tomorrow...

All the best United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...