Monday, November 7, 2016

Broken Rib

I have a broken rib
One that only a woman can meant
SO Broken that I can't Survive
Life of No regret & Secrets
Because none is ready
To be the Golden Queen
The real master of Companionship

Yes and Hardships Cracked it
Hustle Teared It apart
Fucking Life roasted it's ability
and  Every fail trotted even harder
With Spears so sharp
Whips the real Tornado
And the reality Life was the Hurricane

I keep the Pain
In silence, I push harder
With every Quake It Aches more
But determination heals it
Passion and Compassion doing the Magics
And the realest partner still haunts more
Yelling the Inability in me
Dooming all my efforts entirely

It's her rib
That's why am not even scared
Because when the right Fits
Healing will be Instant
Success will be a super Highway
Life will be fun
And worry will turn to Glory
For I got Rib Puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...