Saturday, January 7, 2017

Tales of Last night

Related imageAs the Day broke it's virginity
Musica Dating the air waves
And Cheers filling the space
It was so gyrating...to see all these unwind

business defining boundaries
that no brotherhood in it
more liquor ruling over 
all bonds floated at stake
because Mr Liquor took charge 
And in no seconds
she started abusing 
the friendship we have for years
throwing tantrums uncontrollably
hating and accusing me for being fly
that all princess need me
an allegation i refute forever
For only her makes my oasis fresh

but am sorry,
u deserved not the blows
your sorry all flimsy
Your master beer all controlling
the space of your thinking and loading
updating the crap of your life
and more accusing ,me for everything

kindly, go slow on liquor
Go slow on accusation
relax dear, you and only you
can make my armory lively 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...