Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Nakedness

Image result for life in denialsthe pain of some words
bleeds deeper than civil war
the bitterness of some reality
chokes the hope of livelihood
with the zeal of survival
and the crave of revenge
denting  deeper the grave of existence

poorness a true state of mind
of means and processing capacity
and the status of humanity
demanding embrace of every faction
the fraction of hatred
that grows with the loose of a tongue
breeds enemity out of insanity
tame that lame
for no fame is to blame


rejection is an evil spell
catalyzing life in duoway
and with the purity of my heart
my soul breeds white
bleeds light and fights in bright
For the naked moon  at night
is the hope of purity n clarity
but too the scorch of the sun
is the light of the world
As well the wither in the dry season

GKatolo 2017.....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...