Thursday, January 5, 2017

To The Cookie of my Love Empire



Image result for woman cryingTo The Cookie of my Love Empire
To the woman i made cry…
Am sorry, is not good enough,
Am disturbed, doesn’t come closer,
To narrating the turmoil I caused,
A daughter of a Woman,
A princess of a darling father,
But too am so damn shocked,
That all these happened without my knowledge,
The nights of severe worries,
With dull morning of entire mourning,
You tears can cause flooding,
With the acidity in them causing instant corrosion,
To the woman i made cry…


But why?
Why didn’t you talk to me?
Why didn’t you shout in front of my face?
Why didn’t you speak up your mind?
Why didn’t you poke me straight away?
Why did you keep all these to yourself?
Tell me …why?

To the woman i made cry…
It was so late that I was hinted,
That my crush has been hidden,
The love position of my life,
Suppressing her feeling always,
With fury skyrocketing every-time she saw us,
My best friend,
A lady you have always doubted,
Guessing that she own the best pie of your dream,
Consuming the forbidden fruit of your adoration,
Hating her so much, yes she is innocent,
You have caused yourself a lot of pain in search of love,
Stupid undeterred craving of my hugs,
To extends of beating up my girlfriends,
For you never imagined,
A day without me,
More your mind was boiling,
How best you can own me,
I was told!!!
I now know,
That attitude you have lately,
Was flimsy scorn,
Wondering how naïve I have always being,
Not pursuing your golden Jackpot,
Free wonderful goodies,
That you have denied any man living or dead,
All because of me,
But am not guilty for anything,
Image result for woman cryingMore I am so disturbed why?
And Why… gives me more Aches,
But am so sorry for the sleepless nights,
The daily yearning you amassed,
All because you cared for me,
All because Only me you Wanted,
Come baby come,
Darling you feelings are not wrong,
Your instincts may be wrong but not your heart,
Stop being insecure,
Am still single and unmarked
The cure of your Love diseases
The Lyon of our Empire,
Cookie my Love
Come baby come
Your dreams are still valid.
Baby girl wipe your tears,
Cleanse your soul.
To the woman i made cry…

                                                          ©GKatolo 2017
                                                            Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...