Wednesday, April 5, 2017

A day in TSAVO


It was vulgar how we met

Flipping Stern warning 
I was so stressed
Harsh Path patch
I imagined the hogwash
Wrong or right...
I never knew what was right
Left or right 
I had no options
And an apology did the wonders

Days got tougher
and my focus got sharper
I  realized I was  overstepping
And my normal course 
Had abnormal causes
I wished I could shout louder 
but my mind shuttered deeper

I was disturbed 
I had no hope 
and the world came crushing 
All My efforts and support
The context and content was unrealistic
I was so wrong
I was so confused...
But this is hustle
for everything has been asshole...
And i couldn't  maintain the buzz
facts that Life gave me  no apologies
For i am already living 
Survival kept a secret for the fittest 
Humbleness remains my nourishment


©GKatolo 2017 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...