Thursday, April 6, 2017

Science with no conscience

Image result for syria gas attack
PIC: Courtesy of Google.
Lifeless they laid
Innocent with more tears
Their lungs choking to the gasp
No Oxygen; No savior
Claw of no mercy
The pains of war
The Greed of power
With Weed character at the helm
Every week growing weak
Every decision more sick.
Humanity growing carnival
More talks more stocks
more shocks mere pokes


Science must have conscience
Humanity must have compassion
And what we take for granted;
Is the mistake at stake
Gift of life
Peace of coexistence
And more I remain Very disturbed


What wrong did we do ?
Was our existence the greatest mistake?
Where do we run  to ?
Who will save this mess?

More worries growing 
More sorrow glowing
As we watch ...
Deprivation of Existence 
Elimination there mission

And the Gas.. gassed out my breath
I wailed ... i ran... but it couldn't stop chocking
I hated life 
I regretted ever existing
But i am thankful.
In my Death sleep 
I worry for the living and future generations
I never wish to be back to the cruel world
I am at peace at last 
More with curse to the perpetrators 
In my grave I crave for the blood 
Of the ruthless; 
Enemy to humanity.



©GKatolo 2017 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...