Monday, April 17, 2017

The Joy of Joy-Kim

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature3 years...
Of love,
Of tears.
Of anxiety.                        
Of learning...
The experience of first hand motherhood.
Books and babies...
Nannies and daycare's..
Skiving that class to rush back home..
Not to mention hospital visits.
It's never easy. Balancing the two..
Life as a student mother..

But it was for the Best..
You the Best thing that happened in my life.
Had a paradigm shift..
Some things lost value..
People walking out of our lives..
Knowing who's real and who's fake..
Now to you my daughter.
I wish you life's finest...
God be your number one always.

Do good expecting nothing in return..
Wisdom and knowledge be your portion..
May your cup overflow..
And now school is beckoning.
The shoes uniform bag you Ever ask for..
You donning them soon..
Can't wait for that moment ..
First day in school..
Making me a parent to a school going kid.
Hallelujah moment..
Baraka always..
Mapenzi tele Mwanaa.

©GKatolo 2017 ...@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...