Tuesday, May 2, 2017

No mine not yours..

I am married
And my soul knows best
That she does too
And she doesn't give a fuck
About any woman
For she loves only me
And can't lie to herself no more
She is ready to give herself
To me all day all night
As long as I promise
Just to give her my 2 seconds
Spend a weekend together
And fuck_up our leisure time

She is beautiful indeed
Has no monetary demands
She only needs my compassion
An embrace to confirm
All is fine
And indeed get a father
For her dream son
A daughter
Just mine
Just ours
Because laws
Were made
To be amended
Broken and corrected
I am yours
First man in your soul
Fortieth lover indeed
And I don't care
For stupid is my ♥
It loved a married man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...